Saturday, July 18, 2009

First smiles for Jane...and Lucas


7 comments:

Ella said...

Wow. It really is unbelievable. I wish you would have taken some pictures of Lucas in girl clothes so we could take some pictures of Jane in boy clothes and make a guessing game. :o)

cathi said...

Ok, so I know they look alike but seeing it like that is just crazy!! It's the same kid! At least when you have another one there won't be any guessing...boy or girl- you know what it will look like!

patti said...

I really want to have one more kid...just to see if it will the look the same too.

Suzie said...

again the resemblance is uncanny. You've dot a little factory over there!!!

Tricia G said...

It's like they are the same baby! Still love that pink blanket! Glad you're getting good use out of it! Love the new blog header pic too. You seem so happy because you are just beaming!

Kylee said...

That is so crazy! Same baby! Have you shown Lucas these pictures?

dixon.mary said...

So sweet.