
My sister-in-law's little girl, Ellie, was born two months before Jane. When we were both expecting I bought these little outfits for them to wear in July. I've always felt deprived that I never got to do the whole matching outfit thing. Ezra and Noah and Alex and Bella always looked so cute in their various matching ensembles...I was always so jealous. So, I'm finally indulging my matching outfit fantasy! Don't they look sweet?
I think Jane and Ellie are going to be great friends. It 's so fun having a cousin your same age...and that you like too. Suzie is still one of my best friends and I'll love her forever. We've had some seriously good times together...I'd name a few but they all seem a bit inappropriate for this post. ;) I'm crossing my fingers that Jane and Ellie will get to experience that same kind of friendship. It's the best.
Suzie's "Pretty Princess" birthday party, 1997
4 comments:
I love your pictures! Such beautiful little girls!!! :) That picture of you ans Suzie is so fun!
Ahhh Patti! (tear) We DID have good times!! Thank you for not listing them though! I love you! You always have been the closest thing I have to a sister!
You really needed to have that picture of you and I together when we were that age. If only Mitch would get those slides organized!
Patti, you were 18 there, weren't you? A "pretty princess" party? ;) That's funny.
You hope Ellie and Jane are friends like you and Suzie?!!! I'd think twice about that. ;)
Those pictures are adorable. What cute babies!
Post a Comment