On Tuesdays Cathi and I have been going downtown for discovery time at the library and then getting our favorite tacos and eating lunch at Municipal Park just off of 25th Street. It's been one of favorite things to do all summer. I really do love Ogden...my friend Krissy was always telling and showing me all the great things that this town had to offer. I'll love it forever. Don't care what anyone says.
I'm not the only one who loves Ogden...
"I love all the quaint shops on 25th Street."









8 comments:
Haters are not welcome to comment. ;)
I love 25th street, so much character. I'm am surprised though that you didn't mention the taco time drive through as one of your favorite spots! Ahhhh some good memories there.
I heart the gondola. . . oh wait - I heart the six figure cost of studying the feasibility of a gondola.
(Is that a hater?)
I love the Egyptian Theater.
You're funny, Patti. But you ARE missing one key photo.
The first time Marc drove me into Ogden heading north on Washington, I looked up and saw "IT PAYS TO LIVE IN OGDEN!" on the arch sign over 20th or 21st or whatever street it is. I thought WOW, that is tacky. But the more I see it, the more I like it. It's just part of the town. So I'm a hater-turning-round I guess.
Take a picture!
I love Ogden too! Especially that now it has a theater with trays! jk Ogden has so much character how could you not love it!
(would it count as being a hater if I remind you of the terror you express when driving down the west side?)
Cute pictures (except that one of me! Yikes.) Love downtown Ogden! And I sure love those tacos. Speaking of, we haven't gone in a while. If we both get over all these illnesses we should go again soon!
I frickin' love Ogden! I get so tired of people hating on it. Great post and great pics (of course:))
Post a Comment