
It's been a little trickier than I thought to get good pictures of Luke and Jane together. Every time I try to get something going it basically falls flat. When we were in Idaho Lucas had climbed up on my bed to give Jane some luvs and kisses. As I watched him I realized that the image in front of me was so much more meaningful and sweet than everything else I've been breaking my back to set up. I had the camera on the nightstand and was able to capture this sweet moment. I believe I'm going to love this picture forever.
2 comments:
Ahhhh. Cute! Was she asleep?
So sweet! You're right, way better then our attempt at flag pictures last night! (although it was pretty funny, especially Shawn chasing Isaac around the yard with the flag and Lucas trying not to drop Jane)
Post a Comment