Tuesday, August 11, 2009

ZOO

Classic....

petting the armadillo

It seems like all of my favorite pictures of Jane are in the car seat...I think I need to get a black car seat so it will look like a normal photo background.

Windblown and HOT!



I love it when I don't have to take my camera places...thanks john.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice baby smile!

No one ever warns us about the bad fabric pattern on the car seat. And who ever thinks about color coordination with the car seat?

Make sure you warn all the parents expecting entry into the one-kid club.

"What car seat is the safest?"

"It really doesn't matter; make sure you get a solid color that will look good in pictures."

Kylee said...

Wow those are awesome pictures! Especially those in the car seat! :) We picked the design of the car seat trying to pick something that wouldn't look dumb in 5 years I don't know if we got it or not, but isn't it bad that it was one of my main considerations. :) I really love that picture of Jamesee too! Cute kidos!!!

Kylee said...

Oops I realized that Jamesee's pic was in the car show post. :)

dixon.mary said...

My favorite picture is the one off all three Moms. You're so beautiful -- and Cathy looks like a sister too.

Suzie said...

That first pic of Jane is so stinkin' cute!!!