

We've been waiting for Jane to join us for awhile and now this is our family...looking and feeling more complete. I seriously didn't have any idea how much I would love having two little children.
Look at us...we're beaming!














I live for those who love me,
Whose hearts are kind and true,
For the Heaven that smiles above me,
And awaits my spirit too;
For all human ties that bind me,
For the task by God assigned me,
For the bright hopes yet to find me,
And the good that I can do.
I live to learn their story
Who suffered for my sake;
To emulate their glory,
And follow in their wake;
Bards, patriots, martyrs, sages,
The heroic of all ages,
Whose deeds crowd History's pages,
And Time's great volume make.
I live to hold communion
With all that is divine,
To feel there is a union
'Twixt Nature's heart and mine;
To profit by affliction,
Reap truth from fields of fiction,
Grow wiser from conviction,
And fulfill God's grand design.
I live to hail that season
By gifted ones foretold,
When men shall live by reason,
And not alone by gold;
When man to man united,
And every wrong thing righted,
The whole world shall be lighted
As Eden was of old.
I live for those who love me,
For those who know me true,
For the Heaven that smiles above me,
And awaits my spirit too;
For the cause that lacks assistance,
For the wrong that needs resistance,
For the future in the distance,
And the good that I can do.
-George Linnaeus Banks-
13 comments:
Now I'm jealous! That looks like you guys had a nice time and the food looks yummy! I already said you were beaming in that picture so I don't need to say it again!
I want more beans.
Very beautiful pictures. It looks like you had such a great and wonderful day. When Madison was born (and knowing that she was a girl), I felt complete. I cried tears of joy and was so excited I had one of each. I am happy for you that you have the same thing.
ditto for me on the beans
What a special day for you all. How sweet she wore your dress and you are a beautiful family.
I also like to tilt my head.
Oh those pictures of her are so beautiful!! What a special day! I also agree about the beans and rice. :)
You always have such touching posts! This is beautiful! Maybe I should be less crass on my blog- I really love reading yours. :o)
I could go for some more beans too.
I do the head tilting thing too. The photo of my dad is funny. He looks like he is teaching a gospel doctrine lesson.
That was such a great day. Jane looked so beautiful and was such an angel! Those family pictures are amazing!
Sounds like we need to have another party with more beans.
I love these pictures. You all look so fresh and bright. We were sorry to miss Jane's big dinner! Especially now that I see what you had... Dang.
I love the picture of everyone looking at the baby. You're a perfect family.
Baaah! How is it that I'm the only person in this post shoveling food in my mouth!!!!!!! Those are the worst kind of pictures! Of course it's the same shot where Nick is headed back for more. Now you see our true colors.......we like to eat!!!!
Let's hear it for beans and rice!!! Woot Woot!!!!
On another (less selfish) note. It was a beautiful day, y'all are a beautiful family!
Do you know what this post makes me want to do (besides have a baby GIRL?) It makes me want to go out and buy a yellow shirt for some family pictures. Those are the MOST beautiful family pictures ever. Your family is absolutely beautiful! Sorry for blog stalking you so much, but I'm so in love with your photography skills, I can't help myself!! (Oh, and I like the head tilt! You're so cute.)
Post a Comment