Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Oquirrh Mountain Temple Open House


I have a strange desire to blog everything I've done this summer...I don't know why, but I'm determined. I have about six more posts before I'm caught up. If you get sick of my blog during this process, I'm sorry. Anyway, a couple weeks ago we hit the Oquirrh Mountain open house. It was so great for us to be able to take Lucas inside a temple and talk a little bit about some of the things that are so special and sacred to our family. It was a great night...I think there's only a few more weeks left before they dedicate it so hurry up and go if you haven't already.

Even the outside refreshment tents were decorated...fancy, fancy.

Cute little family of mine

Fine looking children...

Fine looking mamas...;)

3 comments:

John Paul said...

We check every day to see if you have something new. Keep them coming :)

Kylee said...

Seriously, I love all of your posts. These pictures are so great! The one of you, MaryElla, and your mom is so fun.

Suzie said...

Hot Mamas indeed!