Sunday, July 19, 2009

Jane, 2 months old


There was always a little part of me that wondered if I'd ever have another baby. When I see Jane I'm just amazed that she's here, she's real, happy, healthy, beautiful...and mine. It's strange, but I feel like she's a dream and one day I'm going to turn around and she'll be gone. Is she a figment of my imagination? It wouldn't surprise me because she looks just like my only other child and I never was a very imaginative dreamer. Literally, everyday I amazed that she's still here...and everyday I'm more and more grateful that she is! I love her.

6 comments:

Tricia G said...

Patti! You're going to make me cry! She is beautiful and the way you describe a mother's love is perfect. You guys are so blessed to have her! I love the first picture. I need you guys to show me how you did that!

dixon.mary said...

You should have triplets.
She's so pretty

Suzie said...

baaaaaaah! I love that first pic!! I have gots to learn that photo shop!! Janie IS a beautiful little girl....you're not dreamin'!!!

Unknown said...

If I send you three pictures of me in a pink one-sie, could you photoshop me into triplets too?

Suzie said...

P.S. I love your new header!

Scott, if you get pictures in a pink onesie I'd hang it on my wall.

Kylee said...

So precious!