Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Car Show









I used to try and come up with clever titles for my posts...now I just say it like it is.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Just post your last security word for your title.

This one would have been:

Storipl

That's pretty catchy ;)

I like the shot of David and Lukey in the chrome.

Ella said...

Nice pictures! I love the one of James- it looks like it was shot my a giant. Were these from last night?!!! Man- you are really on the ball. I'm impressed.

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness...Mike would be in HEAVEN at this. How fun that you got to go.

How is Lucas doing since sunday? We missed him and Jane in the picture. I told James that you thought he did a great job (I agree) and he appreciated that. I hope Lucas is alot better now.

dixon.mary said...

Lucas has a nice smile. Is he getting better about having his picture taken?

kimber said...

Holy rollers. These pictures are awesome!!!