Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Round 2


We had such a great time with our little Frontrunner outing that we went for Round 2.
This time we hit The Discovery Center.
Love this place. Wish it weren't always so busy.

I have a cute baby
My sister-in-laws
I always feel bad dragging Jane out so much so here she is participating in the fun...Then of course we went over to the fountainsLucas learned pretty quick that this wasn't his best idea.

7 comments:

dixon.mary said...

The fountains are so fun. I always forget to bring towels or a change of clothes so my kids have to dry the slow way.
Does school start for you on Monday?

Ella said...

Fun fun fun! Love that picture of Jane in the water- what a cutie!

Did my hair look like that the whole day?

patti said...

I think your hair looks pretty...

cathi said...

I think you look pretty too Mary! Cute pictures, Jane does look like she's having fun in that picture! I really need to take Isaac there sometime!

Tricia G said...

I would love to have seen a picture of Lucas' face after the water shot up! And by the way, pushy blogger, just because you blog your entire summer in one week doesn't mean you can bully other people!!!!

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

I love the one of the three of us. I think that last one I've seen of us three was back at Lake Powell three years ago! So fun.

Kylee said...

so fun! I love the one of Lucas at the end just laying on the ground. :)