Monday, August 31, 2009

Farewell Summer '09

Last vacation this summer....
Bear Lake

Fire and water...that's all you need to keep little boys happy all day and all night.
Jane was a little needier than usual...but seriously, she's been through a lot this summer. It's about time she gave me a little grief.
The water in our jug heated up during the day which made for a nice warm bath in the evening for Jane. It was definitely the best part of the trip for her. Who would've thought that a little warm water in a bucket could make a baby so happy.
It was such a relief to see her smiles return...

This has been one of the best summers for our family. It's kinda sad to see it end.... I'm already counting down the days till next summer when we can do it all again!

7 comments:

dixon.mary said...

What fun! Now you have fabulous pictures to show your grandkids.

Suzie said...

Fun trip!! I'm gonna miss this summer too, but I'll be honest I can't wait for fall. I LOOOOVE it!!

I wish someone would give me a spounge bath in a bucket.

Kylee said...

Seriously you have an angel baby! She has such precious smiles!

Ella said...

This looks strangely familiar...



Why didn't you use my edit of that picture of you and David?!!! Didn't you see I hacked you blog and set it all up for you?!!! I'm so offended. ;-) jk Yours looks good too.


That was lots of fun, we should go camping a bunch next year. Su-gee, buy a tent and you can come too. :o)

Marc and Miriam Deru said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Fire and water, so true! When are we going to see you guys again? It's been too long. Hope Lucas is enjoying back-to-school.

The Walkers said...

Oh miss Jane has the darn cutest smile. I can't imagine her giving you any grief. Glad you had so much fun at the lake. Hopefully we'll see you at a wedding soon. :)

Sandra and Brent said...

There is no blue like Bear Lake blue . . . so beautiful. And there is no smile like Jane's smile! My kids always loved their baths . . . calmed them right down. What a great photo of you and David. Keep on posting . . . I'm stalking you! Love ya, Sandra